Many homeowners will start off renting and will eventually enter the real estate market with a purchase of a home – it is an overwhelming, exciting, and rewarding journey. And once we own a home, we will then go through the transfer/switch/refinance process when the mortgage term is up. This process can be hard to navigate, which is why having a mortgage broker is an excellent investment. The assistance and reassurance that a mortgage broker provides make the journey less stressful and more enjoyable!
We at GLM Mortgage Group | Dominion Lending Centres recognize that buying a home or transfer/switch/refinancing is an important decision, and that there are many demands in the process – proving income, outlining debts, funds for down payment, specifics with property and region – all things the lender wants to know a lot about, and a Mortgage Broker can answer these questions on your behalf, explain the process and build a trusted relationship.
Many big decisions happen in the span of your lifetime, and we believe that purchasing a home or going through the transfer/switch/refinance process is one of them. We are here to guide you through the process, making your most crucial decision also be your most straightforward decision. Although the mortgage process can be overwhelming, our team of brokers is here for you. Our team has the experience and expertise to help you find the right lender and mortgage product to fit your needs. They can look at the big picture, sift through the details, and guide you to find the right solution.
Our team will always:
- Save you time in the mortgage journey and keep you informed of key information so that you don’t have to figure things out on your own
- Manage and navigate the obstacles with the lender, lawyers, real estate agents, appraisers, and credit agencies, so you don’t have to.
- Identify applicable penalties, fees, and charges with respect to various mortgage products so that you can make an informed decision that benefits you both now and in the future.
Give us a call or email anytime, and this is our commitment to you:
- Respond to all calls and emails within 90 minutes
- Complete pre-approvals within 4 business hours of receiving a completed application
- Educate our clients and help them find a mortgage product that is the best fit for their needs
- Give our clients access to up to 50 different lenders, which creates choice in the mortgage process
Next time you are looking into getting into the real estate market and feel apprehensive about the process, give us a call. We are not only here to find you the best solution, but we are here to make the journey easy, seamless, and fun!